Saturday, August 26, 2017

IF … Shoes

Watercolor with Photoshop Effects • ©2016 Mardi Speth All Rights Reserved
This piece began as a demo for one of my watercolor workshops. While it worked in conveying the lesson, as a painting, I was about ready to toss it in the circular file. But, because it had some redeeming qualities, I decided to tinker with it in Photoshop. I like the stormy feeling that resulted … as it speaks to the passion and hard work needed to fill these shoes. What do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. It's very interesting and I like being able to make up stories to explain why this slipper looks the way it does and wondering what happened to the ballerina. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda. Now you have me curious about what stories you've made up for this image!(As for the ballerina, she's still dancing.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this informative content , Great work
    To crack Agile coach interview : Agile coach Interview Questions

    ReplyDelete